Strong character is continuously taught, modeled, and required. We consistently champion our CLIMB values of Civlity, Leadership, Integrity, Mastery, and Being our Best. Read more
We have high expectations for each of our scholars. Our academic program has a number of components designed to ensure students' success:
- Literacy is a priority at every grade level; middle school students take double blocks of reading and we infuse reading in all subjects.
- We require a minimum of 25 minutes of independent, accountable reading per day.
- Each students participates in a daily book clubs to encourage a love of reading.
- High school students will take four years of English in preparation for success on the ACT Reading and Composition Exams and in preparation for acceptance into the four-year colleges of their choice.
- STEM-informed curriculum and STEM-based enrichment are provided to every student, supplementing rigorous instruction and inspiring students to recognize the real-world application of classroom learning.
- All curriculum and assessments are aligned to Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and all assessments reflect the requirements of PARCC.
Our curriculum is designed to prepare our students for success in college and life. Aligned to national standards with an enhanced focus on math and literacy, we provide all students with access to STEM enrichment classes. Read more.
Core Subject Mastery
Our students are prepared to excel on national assessments. Through systematic analysis of student performance data, teachers are able to continuously improve student achievement.. Read more.