Strong character is continuously taught, modeled, and required. We consistently champion our CLIMB values of Civlity, Leadership, Integrity, Mastery, and Being our Best. Read more
Operations Assistant Job Description
The Operations Assistant will be held accountable by the Executive Director and Director of Operations in regard to his/her performance and growth. The Office Manager is entrusted with advancing the mission of the school through the organization and running of all administrative tasks including phone calls, copies, newsletter drafts, filing, and record-keeping. Subject to funding resources, the starting salary for the Office Manager will be $30,000 - $32,000, depending on experience, education, and needs of the school.
Qualifications of the Operations Assistant
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, strongly preferred
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent with people; outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic, proactive and able to accommodate high level of responsibility
- Able to multi-task
- Strong commitment to, belief in, and alignment with mission and vision of school
Responsibilities of the Operations Assistant
- Provide superior front office and administrative support to families, staff, and students
- Administer and collect student records for all students, including: immunization records, lunch applications, surveys, emergency contact forms, etc.
- Process documentation for student enrollment and maintain all records
- Enter student attendance data in student information systems.
- Contact all tardy/absent students each morning
- Coordinate/supervise breakfast, lunch, and snack preparation/distribution
- Coordinate ordering office supplies/paper/toner. Coordinate service of copiers and printers as needed
- Ensure office and supply room area is clean and organized
- Answer phones
- Sort/deliver mail, opening when appropriate
- Coordinate communications/notices home to parents
- Other additional tasks assigned by the school leader and/or Director of Operations to ensure operational efficiency
If you are interested in pursuing a career at Apex Collegiate Academy, please click here to apply.
Core Subject Mastery
Our students are prepared to excel on national assessments. Through systematic analysis of student performance data, teachers are able to continuously improve student achievement.. Read more.
Our curriculum is designed to prepare our students for success in college and life. Aligned to national standards with an enhanced focus on math and literacy, we provide all students with access to STEM enrichment classes. Read more.